Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I finished up lowering the box around 11:30 (mountain) ate some lunch and took a few pics.

Here are the results

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Looks much better -- Now go wash that bad boy. :)

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully gonna be ordering some wheels Friday the lady will make the decision.

As for the wash... allready taken care of.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ordered some 15x8 +15 Sport Max 501s just about 3 minutes ago... the box will be lookin hella good soon.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, and i need to get the neons working again. They keep popin fuses. Once the rims get here and i fix them neons it will be HOOOT

·
Registered
410 Posts
nice drop brotha i cant wait to see the box on rimz

·
Registered
679 Posts
night and day difference... the wheels will really set it off as well. throw up some pics of the s13.. i have one as well that i'm gonna sell eventually

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i guess ill post up a few pics... Ill keep the box in some so it stays XB related.

heres my gray car, its my dayly driver. SR powwaaa, All new interior, lowered on springs (want coils SO bad) some 15" Southern Way meshies.

Heres my white car that im still building. Its got a huge list of goodies.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i wonder if that turbo will fit in my box... hrmm

oh yea! it looks way better dropped. nice choice. slow and low. :p

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ACtually we got the Tein S techs. Man it loooks SOOOO much better even with the steelies. The Sportmax's scheduled to be here friday so that should be pretty sweeet.

Will take more pics after the new RIMZ. Also gonna get some new neons (leds thank you) pink ftw.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
now get some really low offset Works Equips and and sick bodykit....For that 240!!!!! Drifting on smal tires keeps down the cost of tires and it's easier.

·
Registered
679 Posts
240s just look goofy with a body kit and 15 or 16s... but man, 2 s13s with sr's... NICE! i need to sell my pos s13, just parted it out recently and just have the multilink parts to sell next

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ACtually my gray s13 is goin hella old skool.

OEM side skirts, my 15" meshies, they are a +10 offset and sit SOOO nice, my wangan, Zenki front lip and maby rear add ons. We will c.

As for the white car, im going with the fiberglass +20mm wide fenders with some 17x9 +15mm, its gonna be my track car so the lighter the better and im doin it up newskool syle.

Best of Both worlds my friends.

oh, I also have an S14 that unfortunately got hit by a drunk driver so it sits all sad. I want to fix it but have 2 projects allready so im just saving it. It was a nice ass car till the drunker hit it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.