Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Wanted To Let You Know That This Is About The Most Informative Website About Boxes Ever. I Bought One A Month Ago (6600 Miles With A Trip To Houston) And Like Most People I Have Caught The Mod Bug. Problem Was, I Am Not Very Mechanically Inclined But I Have Seen Step By Step Instructions That Have Encouraged Me To Move On. So 200.00 Later Thanks To Ebay, I Am Now About To Move On Up To Headlights, Grills, And Other Things I Would Have Never Done On My Own. So To All Of You Out There Who Help Out, Thanks And Here's A Big Pat On The Shoulder.

Ps- Still Waiting On My Clubxb Stickers, Should Come In Today. Will Gladly Rock It Wit Pride

Calibox

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
AAAAA HOOKED MOD AWAY . YOU CAN GET LOTS OF GOOD INFO FROM POPLE
ON THIS SITE . ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS JUST ASK .... :cool:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
my advice, before you go crazy, forget grills and all that additional crap. hit the stance first, as its the most important. ive been around the Scion scene a long damn time, and thats what ive learned more than anything.

Slam that stuff (3.25-4" drop) and some flush fitting rims. (8 inch wide with +15 offset in back, 8 inch wide with +25 offset in rear)

Scotty

·
Registered
103 Posts
easy killer!!! i agree i am starting with suspension (df210) it completely changes the look of the car..... but not all peeps can do that themselves... change what you can until you dont even think about breaking things (you buy something without thinking "who is going to install this" you already know it will be you) just take lots of pics man love to see them i am so guilty of not doing this but i am trying to get better.... And as i have learned alot of people deal with ebay on this forum and can tell you what to buy and what is jsut going to be cheap rip off so make sure you search the forum before you buy.... Happy Modding.... cant wait to see what ya do!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.