Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
By looking at all the pics it looks fun, but for me to enter I think would be a waste of my money, a little outta my league. $10 to watch and come home with nothing is better than $40 to come home with nothing. Might have to go check it out though. Having the Expo the weekend before I might not get to go.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well like I said if we get a head count they'll make scion classes, and Im guessing it would probably be only local scions competiting.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This being a local Houston event...I hope some Scion folks turn out. There were only a couple at Meltdown and a few at Meanstreets. I know everyone is probably heading for Expo and Heatwave in July but it would be nice to have a Scion class. We are going to Street Battle in Shreveport for the import show and drift competition on the 28th so gonna miss Expo. We will be at the Showdown event and I hope you will be there as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Padanky said:
By looking at all the pics it looks fun, but for me to enter I think would be a waste of my money, a little outta my league. $10 to watch and come home with nothing is better than $40 to come home with nothing. Might have to go check it out though. Having the Expo the weekend before I might not get to go.
I think you could have won at the last two events we attended. Have you made your mods plaque yet???? If you pick up a piece of blk, white or clear lexan or plexi and cut it to however big a dispay you need it...I will cut your lettering for nothing just to get ya rolling.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Motoskin said:
I think you could have won at the last two events we attended. Have you made your mods plaque yet???? If you pick up a piece of blk, white or clear lexan or plexi and cut it to however big a dispay you need it...I will cut your lettering for nothing just to get ya rolling.
Sounds good, for now I just printed a little something to put on a backboard. But I will look into some Lexan or Plexi, Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Padanky said:
Sounds good, for now I just printed a little something to put on a backboard. But I will look into some Lexan or Plexi, Thanks
Even just a piece of straight glass would be cool in a cheap blaxk frame...hell, you could probably just go get a freakin frame at the local arts and crafts shop an add the lettering right on the glass!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Motoskin said:
Even just a piece of straight glass would be cool in a cheap blaxk frame...hell, you could probably just go get a freakin frame at the local arts and crafts shop an add the lettering right on the glass!!!!

Hmmm. I'll figure something out.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
They list the CATEGORIES, I guess we are considered Toyota of course

$1000 Best of Show - Truck
$1000 Best of Show - Car
$500 Best Lowrider
$500 Best Crew/Club
$100 Best Chrome
$100 Best Interior
$100 Best Paint

$500 Wet T-Shirt Contest - First
$250 Wet T-Shirt Contest - Second
$100 Wet T-Shirt Contest - Third

$Tires Burnout Contest - First
$100 Burnout Contest - Second
$50 Burnout Contest - Third

$100 Beer Chuggin' Contest - First
$50 Beer Chuggin' Contest - Second

$100 Minitruck - Street
$100 Minitruck - Mild - chevy
$100 Minitruck -Wild
$100 Full Size Truck - Street
$100 Full Size Truck - Street - chevy
$100 Full Size Truck - Mild
$100 Full Size Truck - Mild - chevy
$100 Full Size Truck - Wild
$100 Suv - Street
$100 Suv - Mild
$100 Suv - Wild
$100 Offroad - Mild
$100 Offroad - Wild
$100 Under Construction - Truck

$100 Civic - Mild
$100 Civic - Wild
$100 Accord
$100 Prelude
$100 Acura
$100 Mitsubishi
$100 Sport Coupe - Mild
$100 Sport Coupe - Wild
$100 Sport Compact
$100 Toyota
$100 Mazda
$100 JDM
$100 Under Construction - Car
$100 European
$100 Luxury
$100 Exotic
$100 Domestic
$100 Lowrider
$100 Female

$100 Motorcycle - Chopper
$100 Motorcycle - Street Bike

*Classes & Payouts are subject to change.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here we go H-town...you want more local full on events and here it is. Please support the big shows that come here...if we dont do it....we wont have anyone willing to sponser events here!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts