Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I wanna say WHAT'S UP??? I bought my xB on 7/12/06 to park my 1995 Ford Powerstroke Dually. The rising fuel prices made me. These little guys are awesome and fun to drive. I look forward to spending more time in these forums now, and hopefully I can learn many new things on here since I'm not used to these imports.:D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats! Welcome Aboard! You will be able to pay for your xB with the money you save on gas. :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Padanky said:
Congrats! Welcome Aboard! You will be able to pay for your xB with the money you save on gas. :)

yeah what he said... but you can do a vegitable oil conversion in that dually and drive for free... my moms boyfriend has a f250 with the powerstroke and has been driving it for free for a year now...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I am in the outskirts of Dallas around the NE side. I have not been able to find anyone in the area interested in hookin up and talkin xB talk except on here. I have given lots of thoughts about converting the Ford, but I just dont have the guts or time to do it right. I'll probably keep it for a pullin truck whenever we have to go way far away to get hay this fall.:( .

·
Registered
501 Posts
Blake,

I'm in the casa linda area of NE Dallas and I drive a 2006 BOP. I also parked my old 1977 Ford F100 (although I kept the truck!) to drive my little xB and love it. 35 mpg!

See you near White Rock Lake.......and welcome!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Padanky said:

Amen to that! :)

If you watch "power Block" tv much, on the "Trucks" Show, they showed how to make a system to gather and clean veggy oil to run in your truck... I don't remember which eppisode it was though, sorry. You could get most if not all parts at the local TSC. It was pretty cool actually.

BTW... Welcome to the club, we love to talk xb/bb around here :D

We have almost 35,000 on the clock and it's as fun to drive today as it was when we drove it home the first day!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome to the club. Always glad to have another Box driver here. Any questions, just post 'em up and you'll get an answer in no time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.