Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never done these before, so while driving home spotted this puddle and tried it out....not bad I dont think for my first attepmt at a shot like this....

springs should be here WED (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cool. For a little fun next time, throw a pebble in the puddle right before you take the shot. Give's it a nice ripple effect.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like that! That's a creative effect and that idea with the pebble would look awesome too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
if photography is what you're going after then go to a more open area. the building and surrounding objects is a bit distracting. of course puddles don't appear out of no where but you can always improvise. you might also want to consider a good photo editing software for post editing.

good luck.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Pretty cool!

Only time I ever messed with a reflection was here:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Kristi had the moons, but we haven't seen her at a club function in a long time. Too bad, they were fun!

-Alex

·
Registered
67 Posts
dvsidboy said:
Hense why I said I was driving home and tried it out for the first time... Photoshop CS2 isnt good anymore?
just adding some input for future references if you'd like. honestly, don't take any offense. constructive critiscm you might call it. other then that back to the photos, try and play around with the exposore levels (preferably pre-editing) as they look a bit underexposed since it looks like an overcast day. if not, you can always salvage most times in post-editing. good luck w/ the pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.