Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those like me who don't check SL that much, Sean has had a fire at his house and lost his beautiful xb as well as a couple other cars. he and his family are ok though which is the good news. here's the thread on SL with more details.
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=148607&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
and for those who are new here was that car.

and here it is now :cry:

please keep sean in your prayers guys. this is a tough thing to deal with.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Damn..

Even after all that nice work on the box, who cares - as long as he and his fam are safe, right?

Hope he gets through everything ok.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
omfg. my heart goes out to sean and his family. at least theyre okay, even though thats a horrendous loss in vehicle and home. my thoughts are with him!

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Not another favorite xB! Glad to hear everyone is oK!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
As it was already said, glad everyone is safe and accounted for.

I loved what he did with his box, breaks my heart to see it like that. :(

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Wow

Horrible thing to happen, but one thing for sure...Life is more valuable! When I lost my XB a few months ago in the wreck, it was tough, but I got another one and I'm here to enjoy it!!

Our prayers are with him and all the other folks that have faced the fire disaster in California.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Another beautiful xB is lost to fire.

thank god him and his family are safe.

cars are replacable, people are not.

·
Registered
673 Posts
wow.. that sux... glad to hear the fam is safe....best of luck to things returning to some sort of normalcy...

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
This sucks!

Sean is "ok", and like others have stated, people are replacable. He also lost a bug that he was building for the dragstrip and a caddy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Glad to hear that noone was hurt. All this means is that he gets to think of doing something new to another box.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
We can think of it as a new pallet to paint with what ever he wants again. Hate to see one of my faves bite the dust, but gald everone is ok. Things can be replaced.

·
Registered
352 Posts
yea in addition to the xb, he lost a full racing beetle with god knows how mcuh time and money into. and his blue cadillac. forgot what model. the big ol one with the northstar

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm speechless, what loss of a nice Box. As has been said before, glad everyone is OK.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.