Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to buy my springs Fri. I'm torn btwn Teins and Tenzos what I'm not sure about is Tenzos is 1.6 front and 2.0 rear . Where the Teins are pretty even drop. The Tenzos are about $50.00 less but will they make the xB look alot lower in the back? It appears to be a little lower in the front stock will it just kind of even it out? I'm on disability so not a lot of money to spend on Mods but you can't own an xb and not Mod it :D . I have Eagle 188 15X6
+32 so for the time being I don't have to worry about tires rubbing. :) But later (maybe in a year) like to get 15x8 0 offset but don't want to have to roll or cut wheel wells. All help appreciated

·
Registered
419 Posts
teins S tech springs are good springs. never heard of tenzo's but i would recommend tein S tech springs for daily driving.
i have 15x8 0 offset with tein S tech springs daily driven car without rubbing and rolling fender.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zobispo said:
teins S tech springs are good springs. never heard of tenzo's but i would recommend tein S tech springs for daily driving.
i have 15x8 0 offset with tein S tech springs daily driven car without rubbing and rolling fender.
Thanks! "Got Pic's ?" Also if anyone has pics of teins or pics of tenzos on an xB that would help. Thanks

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I checked them out but $275.00 is a little over my budget being on disability. I can get teins for $155.00 and Tenzos for $105.00. So unless I want to go with some brand of JDM I never heard of for like $75.00 shipped I think I should stay with one of the above. I can get SPRINGTECH for like $125.00 shipped for a 1.75 drop F/R but I have never heard of them either. They are guarnteed 100%. He says try for 30 days and if I don't like send back for full refund. Anyone ever heard of these?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.