Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday October 29, 2006, 2pm registration
Halloween themed so get your costumes tailored and get ready to go.
I'm going to try to top the spring car show and we have moved it to sunday instead of saturday to give us a little more parking room. We have taken alot of your comments into consideration as far as parking and everything and I believe we are going to make the spring show look tiny.

For any Questions fill free to contact me at work.

Garry Weaver,
Tejas Scion
19011 Hwy. 59 North
Humble Texas 77373

From Scion Life

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Which one are you going to Skeeter?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
bb05 said:
hmmmmmmm humble.......:rolleyes: i leave kind of close to their might just have to register for this one.....:D
how much will it be?
Most the show's at dealerships are free. I went to a Tejas show at the beginning of the year and it was free.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I might make it.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
At the Last show they held, Skeeter won a set of 18's for his ride, and some door sill plates!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
bb05 said:
calm down the give away rims...**** i better start putting more stuff on to my ride then lol.. i know they give out trophy's but never any rims...

When you register they put your registration ticket in a barrell and draw for prizes.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If you don't plan on winning a trophy, you can leave whenever. I would atleast wait till the give away's are over.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
HeGaveMeGreenEnvy said:

HEy now, I knew it was one of you.:)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Padanky said:
At the Last show they held, Skeeter won a set of 18's for his ride, and some door sill plates!
I won the door sills, Erica my wife won the 18's, which are up in the attic now. The 15's ride so much better.

We may take 2 of our 3 rides over to Humble. I could alwas use some more free stuff and free food.

I dont know if we wil lmake the san Antonio show, I gotta watch my funds now that I am goign to be unemployed come December 22nd.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Go ahead and bring me the 18's tomorrow too. I'll take them also. ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
sucks abotu your job skeet, but hey, Work is Overrated!!

I will be at the Tejas show. I just have to decide which vehicle to bring,the Box or the tC.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
bdonscion said:
sucks abotu your job skeet, but hey, Work is Overrated!!

I will be at the Tejas show. I just have to decide which vehicle to bring,the Box or the tC.
Bring both, double the chances to win a door prize. You could use another S/C!:mad: :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.