Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 25th at Tejas Toyota/Scion in Humble Tx. a fun day for Scion enthusiasts. If you have a Scion or not come out for free food, giveaways and some great rides. There will be vendors and clubs are encouraged to participate. We are looking to add to this event and would love your imput. There is going to be a Scion show with trophys awarded as well. If you have a Scion club and need a booth to recruit members or sell your gear, just let Gary know and we will reserve some space for ya. This event will probably run from around noon till 6pm so we can see the LEDS. For more info Gary is your man. www.tejasscion.com

Hope you can make the show!

David
www.motoskingraphix.com

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Hmmmm. Might just make it to that one.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
victorg80 said:
hmmmm.... might just have to roll up there with ya Padanky!!

Hmmmmm, Sounds like a Date! LOL

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
2toned_camoxb said:
Hopefully I can make it but I will have to wait to and see.
You can do it!!!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
If my damn signature would pop up you woul dsee I have 2 boxes. Hell look at my avitar. See you guys there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Skeeter...dont worry about the avitar!!!! Life is just to damned short...I will be giving away a fullside graphics pkg. All ya gotta do is show up and hang with some free food and cool rides!!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Skeeter said:
I dont think the wife is going to go for that. The Envy Green is her's. Mine is the Hot Lava.
You two should do matching graphics, Green on Hot Lava, And Hot Lava on Green. It would probably look sweet.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Motoskin said:
Skeeter...dont worry about the avitar!!!! Life is just to damned short...I will be giving away a fullside graphics pkg. All ya gotta do is show up and hang with some free food and cool rides!!!!!
Nice. After looking at ur site, I found one which I want :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
of course TSE will be there.. i know im there since pete is a good freind an cant wait to see what underground eveolutions been doing. going to be a good turn out wit imports an domestics......

fred haas is having a carshow april 8 i think... an i plan on attending that show as well..

1 - 20 of 69 Posts