Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
tein springs not green? what color are they? do they have any markings on them? tein springs always say the manufacture name and have some casting numbers or something on the spring it self.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
just one more question...why aren't they green?
There is no need for concern. You're clearly referring to the picture on the temporary listings that I PMed to you for this deal. That picture is provided directly from Tein at: http://www.tein.com/htech.html

I suspect that this picture from Tein is of the spring before coating and branding has been applied. They're showing off the pretty color of the "Vanadium" metal underneath.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I used the same picture for a temporary stech or htech listing that is set up exclusively for this group buy. These listings were only available to those who either responded to this thread or sent me a pm.

The actual springs in this group buy are brand new and sealed inside of the box. They include the correct color coating and branding as provided by Tein.

Thank you,
Brian

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Got mine yesterday. Japanese box, stickers, instructions, and springs too! Thanks for the deal ScionGeneration!

·
Registered
261 Posts
got them in yesterday...put them in today, took a little under an hour WITHOUT spring compressors..just alot of skill and a jack :) looks and feel great.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.