Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i dont think anyone else makes them. i'm probably wrong though. if you use these wit a CF hood be careful!! it'll really shoot the hood up.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DTRAIN, do you have or can you get a compressed measurement and a fully expanded measure of the srut your using. And if someone else has the measurements on the Tein's would be great too. I'd like to find one still a bit cheaper. I'm not to worried about how they hook up, just looking for one with close to the same length. I'll make the mounting brackets for it if I need to.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I'll try to get a compressed measurement. I can tell you that they open and close evenly.

Here's the link for 'em. (I was a little off on the price, but then I bought mine from a friend who couldn't use 'em'!) NRG

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Rcurry23 said:
DTRAIN, do you have or can you get a compressed measurement and a fully expanded measure of the strut your using.....
Okay, here's what I came up with: At it's expanded point (hood fully open), I measured 17.5" from mount to mount. Closed, I got 15" mount to mount.

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
691 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I've got the Redlines too -- Got them on a group buy on SL -- Good product Great installation instructions.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the links! Looks like I'm going to get the Ebay one. I looked at universal ones at many Part Houses, and buying those still wouldn't be a cheap as buying the kit on Ebay. Thanks again for all the links and pictures. I have got to get one of those radiator supports covers made!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.