Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
hey what is the drop range on the teins? how low and high can you go in front and back? and are the other coilovers on the market going to have similar drops?

·
Dude, I'm only 17..
333 Posts
Im getting D2, and they are stated to be the lowest drop. ksports are low too.
Pics when ya get 'em! I have never seen d2s yet I know ksport go really low, I have seen a couple bs with them in person.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah I'm personally looking for more range cuz I'm moving out to CO for school. I wanna be able to slam in the summer but not put my local snowplow guy out of business either. =]

·
Dude, I'm only 17..
333 Posts
Yeah I'm personally looking for more range cuz I'm moving out to CO for school. I wanna be able to slam in the summer but not put my local snowplow guy out of business either. =]
Lololol! I miss the snow, used to live up in Wisconsin, always visited illinoise for my cousins.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah some friends and i attached a sled to his car yesterday and drove around his backyard. gotta love snow!

·
Registered
19 Posts
D2 sent me the wrong kit. still waiting on the correct set... we still have too much snow to install anyway. spring i will have install updates :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey guys, if anyone is interested, ScionPro has come out with their coilover sets. Right now they're doing a partial sponsorship deal for the first 10 customers for each model and we're the only model with any slots left (he said a "few") but production for us is delayed til April. The normal price is $1195 but the partial sponsorship is $680. contact [email protected] and tell him you're interested in the xB2 coilovers.

·
No longer SW now Supa Red
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
TEIN only makes one set, they used to be called Basic, but they are changing that name to street... something (I don't remember) and I think they are making some minor upgrades to them, but I only read it in a magazine covering SEMA show last year.

·
HI
18 Posts
TEIN only makes one set, they used to be called Basic, but they are changing that name to street... something (I don't remember) and I think they are making some minor upgrades to them, but I only read it in a magazine covering SEMA show last year.
Are you talking about one set for just scions or for other cars also? Im just curious because im running tein flex on my s2000 and teins came out with other models like basics,super street,flex and cs.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts