Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
say, I just want to make sure I'm reading things right... can I get a 2.8" drop in the front and a 2.6" drop in the rear w/ the basics?

I'm looking for a coilover that will get me close to a 3" drop. I don't have to have camber adjustment. I drive 40 + miles a day and want a nice ride. BTW, I'm on goldlines right now and love the ride and handling - just wish I was lower.

thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry - I shoulda run thru the search first. found some info. on the basics, but not for Teins and sportmax 002's. can you suspension gurus help me out on some coilovers that'll drop me 3"+?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Progress drop 3" + if I read the reviews right

and at $600 good price too. I don't have them but through my research they are suppose to ride smooth as others say.

There is a couple people runnibg them here, I'm sure they'll chime in soon

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have the tein Baisc and the drop is really nice. Ride is kind of rough since the struts and shocks damper is set pretty tight.

Right now I have the front almost all the way down. I still have another 1.5" to go.

The rear on mine is dropped all the way.

Front have a 1 to .5 finger gap and rear is about the same. But once 1 or 2 ppl is sitting in the car the gaps are gone and my tires sit pretty much even with the wheel well.

but I am also on 17" wheels with 215/40 tires.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the tein Baisc and the drop is really nice. Ride is kind of rough since the struts and shocks damper is set pretty tight.

Right now I have the front almost all the way down. I still have another 1.5" to go.

The rear on mine is dropped all the way.

Front have a 1 to .5 finger gap and rear is about the same. But once 1 or 2 ppl is sitting in the car the gaps are gone and my tires sit pretty much even with the wheel well.

but I am also on 17" wheels with 215/40 tires.
thanks.

I'd still like to know about the 2.8" and 2.6" drop w/ 002".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.