1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
:eek: woah!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Oh man! I wish I lived in that area, AND had the money for the Tein Coilovers!! Golly, you guys really do have it good out there.....

Now, if anyone's willing to pick up the cheapest tein coilovers for me...... ;)

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
That's how it usually is! SALE! SALE! SALE!

However, I'd still like the cheapest xA/xB tein coilovers. LMAO. Man, you guys get it good out there in the places where modifications of the vehicles is like hunting out here.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
and my prayers were heard... :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
looks like ill be theee whoring it up

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
just a reminder to the ones going... CASH ONLY...

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
yea thank god i have some cizzzy

·
Registered
630 Posts
How cheap do u think tein basic coilovers will be. i doubt not that much won't even be worth the drive it bet for me.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
actually i was talking to my friend that works for TEIN and he said that the items they will be selling that day are returned items, used parts from project cars, and other OEM parts... unfortunately there are no xB parts... but he said they cannot guarantee that there will be xB parts available... but im still going to check it out... and maybe get lucky and find something i can use...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hope this is better then the Greddy sale. i went to the last one when I had my evo and we didnt get jack crap. I heard the Apex sale was pretty good.

seeing as I will have a few hundred to spend now that I got rid of my Evo i might just go to this haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.