Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Xcelsia will be hosting the first night show of the year at Pasadena Symes Toyota / Scion on June 9th 2007 from 7pm to 1030pm. Again this will be a night show so get those LEDs, neon lighting and clean those cars because this will be an event you can't pass up.

Registration is $15
Categories include:

1st 2nd and 3rd xB
1st 2nd and 3rd xA
1st 2nd and 3rd tC

Best Audio
Best of Show
Best lighting 1st 2nd and 3rd place
Team Represent

There will be a raffle, free food (so come hungry), and live music.

Roll in for this event will start at 530 and judging will begin at 830
REGRISTRATION FOR THIS SHOW WILL BE THE DAY OF.

*For car clubs please have all your members accounted for roll in.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
boo!!! thats the same day/night as the beach party...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Bummer......Thats the Beach party date bros....

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
^^ true dat... but how about rolling there from the beach??? im planning on going to the bolsa chica meet and roll to this also...

most likely i will roll to this coz its just close by my house... and its a night show... i like lights... (got so used to those rave parties)... :D

·
Registered
920 Posts
omg~!! i want to go its near my house like literally 2 mins away but im gonna be in san francisco for my friend's wedding next time then if there is one next time everyone else have fun

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I wish this was on a different day...not sure if I can pull off both of them. I'll try though. They've always supported other shows and I want to pay back. :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guys, I know its the day of the bbq, but that is the only day the dealership gave us, but its cool if you cant make it.

Just to update those that are attending all the 1st place trophies are 4ft tall and the best of show is 6ft tall. wow, is what i said. thanks Award Master!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
ryan a raver? LOL. all you need is a mask and vicks.
yeah, back in the days... i was an e-tard...

hey guys, I know its the day of the bbq, but that is the only day the dealership gave us, but its cool if you cant make it.

Just to update those that are attending all the 1st place trophies are 4ft tall and the best of show is 6ft tall. wow, is what i said. thanks Award Master!
WOW:eek: tall trophies for me... hahahaha more chances for us to take something home... just kidding everyone...:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.