Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE FOUND A THROTTLE BODY SPACER FOR XB
i installed it saturday before i installed header and took box for a spin it was a great improvment over stock w/ just cia and axle back $75.00 shipped
please check out link and thread on this forum in general discussion area "techical quiz"
screen name vibol muk
e-bay designchaos
e-mail [email protected]
just e-mail him for order tell him i sent ya please
he takes paypal:D
forum link

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1917164#1917164

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok

im not an engine tech but there are dyno sheets on the sl site^^^^ from test vehicle and actuals for xb coming soon e-mail the guy for the 411. seat of the pants i got great diff and i dont think the jic bullet axel back had that much to do with the diff i feel. please read the sl thread and tell me what im missing? i think tbs have been aroud awhile and are proven performance add ons? if im wrong explain it to me so i can know why they dont work.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Steve....All that matters is your happy with it. Nice mod bro. Don't let anyone bring you down you know what I'm saying? Vibolmuk you suck..LOL j/k that had me scratching my head I thought WTF is vibolmuk? Remember what goes around comes around....he he he
Peace

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bad mad

bring it on mad scionist i can take as well as give
and im not down this big ass feels a diff, but am willing to learn if facts are included im genuine and like all imput the more imput the more better the out put im here to learn and share :)

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hot box

just e-mail him and he will get ya one
tell him i sent ya
and for the record i got mine w/greenbacks like everybody else im getting nothing and want nothing for promoting this product just want to share w/ya all he sent mine right away in @ 4 days from cali i think:)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ThunderGod said:
ima gonna check this out wit my sponsor tomorrow!
Let me check with my sponsor....*pulls out wallet*...nope, can't do it right now but it sounds like another entry on my mod list. :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
so what exactly does it do? does it just increase throttle response?

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
morning to all

big will it gave me great throttle response out of the gate and it seems like quicker acceleration. i noticed that 5th gear freeway passes are easier and did not have to down shift unless i wanted to :D :D really get on it. i think its well worth the 75.00 shipped. the thread on sl started out about the tornado {dissing it} and when vibol introduced his tbs to the thread w/dyno results for test vehicle the dissing at least on tbs's stopped. again he also explains about engines being overgrown compressors and its to do with pressure causing it to be more dense therefore more air in same space = more air/fuel to motor/hope this helps. i think his test vehicle was a sentra but its on dyno test for everyone to see and we all know the math dont tell lies:cool:

·
Registered
546 Posts
awesome...does this make a difference whether the car is auto or manual?

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
basic math 101

even though his test car was a nimo sentra ser the same percentage gaines should be seen by box's

starting whp on sentra was 136.3 ending was 144.8 thats 9.4% gain
trq comes out same 162.6 start and 171.9 end also 9.4% gain
if you apply that math to boxes hp either whp or fly wheel my bet is the dyno would say very similar results of @ 9 to 91/2 % gains;) ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hayalex6 said:
doesn't this **** up the mounging for aftermarket intakes?

Probably depends on the intake.

1 - 20 of 318 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.