Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Sid, I gotta tell ya, That old skool look youre doing is killer. I really dig the caps and mirrors, that totally works. Gotta get the scallops though :D.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dude...looks way better on your Box than it does on mine! When's the skull shift knob coming? We should change your screen name to Kenickie...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
He needs to get one of those long ass shifters for the skull knob though.

RATT FINK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be perfect!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks great! Where did you get the silver piece that goes around your speedometer? The tires are sick! Where did you get those? I was talking to some friends about getting some tires like that and they thought I was crazy.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xjeepguy said:
Sid, I gotta tell ya, That old skool look youre doing is killer. I really dig the caps and mirrors, that totally works. Gotta get the scallops though :D.
thanks, money is tight right now, can't do the scallop yet :D

yellowsub,
in 10 yrs if the paint fades all is left is the primer(if there is), :D

Taz,
thank you sir for your blessing. But I find it annoying and it disturb me when driving, so i'll just put it on meets. took me a while to figure out who or what Keneckie is:eek: .

Boxer,
never thought of roof racks, but once thought of incorporating a VW bug chrome bumper to replace the stock lips, but scratch the idea.

Keyeasy,
Go ebay and look for seller named Keyuan for the speedo trim rings.
white wall inserts and smoothie caps on ebay too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the info. just got my 06 Box in March. I have so many ideas but not sure which ones to do first. You guys inspire me. I'm trying to come up with something original but not too weird.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Keneckie = movie Grease watch it fun flick Yo Taz showing your age again:p :eek: :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ric2542 said:
Keneckie = movie Grease watch it fun flick Yo Taz showing your age again:p :eek: :)
Don't I know it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hah I'm only 22 and I knew who Kinickie (sp?) was....

Brusha Brusha Brusha ...lol see if someone figures that out... but def nice look on the box. not something I would go with but def nice.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Was it a squirrel or a chipmonk?

·
Registered
659 Posts
YO Taz not a great loc but do able

4 or 5 Xb's in a line under the big pic ?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cool Ric, where is this place? I am guessing S.D.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.