Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ok, that's it, I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get no where near that level!!!!!!!

That looks good Tango!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Damn, Tango....YOU GO GIRL!!!:D

Luvn the xB! This is the first time I actually see the whole thing. I never really saw pix before, but I get to see it now!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
HAWT!!!!!

You make us girls look GOOOOOD!!!

Great job Tango!! And will you name her already sheesh!!!! :D

I dont post anymore where you had it posted BUT I still have a nomination....

I think you should name her "CHERISH"!!! :eek:

I like the name Cherish, but when I looked at your box is was Cherry { meaning awesome bomb beautiful CLEAN! not to mention color name} and I bet a huge dream or WISH {we all wish we could have a cool ride when we see them} of yours that YOU are making come true!!

And I have no doubt that you Cherish her on a constant basis!! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
That thing is awsome! Hmmmm I was worried about removing my rear seats cause I have 3 kids. But looking at that gives me an idea... I can sit 1 on each woofer!!!!!

Now to devise seat belts...??? LOL

i really love the CHROME! Wow.... One of the most amazing setup I've seen ...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
L0sT said:
That thing is awsome! Hmmmm I was worried about removing my rear seats cause I have 3 kids. But looking at that gives me an idea... I can sit 1 on each woofer!!!!!

Now to devise seat belts...??? LOL

i really love the CHROME! Wow.... One of the most amazing setup I've seen ...

Maby add three more amps and make them into swings?

·
Registered
144 Posts
LMAO!!!

swings?!?! It looks like those amps are the size of my children!! They can be beds!! LOL

I'm really loving your ride Tango. It's the style I love most... Wild! I would say keep up the good work, but, I really don't think your box needs anymore work.. It is just awsome as is... enjoy it ... Customized xB/bB's are like art. Abstract or contemporary, they are always enjoyable to see..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.