Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up going with these springs...now I will be running in the future 16x7 wheels with a 40 offset...what type of tire and spacer will I be looking at to fill the wheel well up the most with out rubbing....

I tried to search but couldnt get a straight answer...please help

·
Registered
916 Posts
You could do a OTG 10mm spacer for the rear. It wont be flush but it would bring it out a bit. YOur best but to being flush would be to buy some spacers like H&R that will give you 20-25mm of spacing. Those bolt up to your hud and then you bolt your wheels to the spacer. Make sure to torque down the spacers to the correct spec.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
once the springs get here Im going to test out my roomies wheels/tires...

he is running 15" Rota Group-N's with 50 series tires, 7" wide....black with red lip...if I like these I might end up just buying these for the wheels I want are back ordered forever..haha...will post pics once it happens. next week hopefully

·
Registered
74 Posts
You could do the 10mm shim in the rear with the 10mm. spacer that OTG offers. That would give you a 20mm. total. Just with the OTG spacers in the 10mm. you have to bang in new studs. With the 5mm. Van offers you do not.

I would still do the 10mm. shims, I have to say that was the best thing I ever put on my xB & it has been on three different sets of wheels with three different offsets !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.