Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i take them out and would i be able to put them back in after i was done with them....i was gona do something crazy with all the extra space

·
Registered
526 Posts
man dont mind him but yea you can put in the seat after your all done. whats so crazy that your ganna do??

·
Registered
827 Posts
Self-made moderator strikes again!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, there is no reason you cant put them back in as long as you dont modify the mounting points or change the area they mount to.

·
Banned
77 Posts
not trying to be negative at all...
but common sense says why can't you replace
the seats after you've taken them out?

that is unless you change/modify/damage the mounting points.
then common sense would say you'd have a little
difficulty putting the seats back in.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Misterflipper said:
If i take them out and would i be able to put them back in after i was done with them....i was gona do something crazy with all the extra space
FYI - I dont know how much extra space you will actually find. Our gas tank is under the rear seat.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Should not be a problem. I can tell you though it is a pain to put back in by yourself because the seat is just akward..... Folds in different ways and getting the bolts in and all.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Chris if you need a hand let me know. It can be a beyotch to get back in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
scionetics said:
not trying to be negative at all...
but common sense says why can't you replace
the seats after you've taken them out?

that is unless you change/modify/damage the mounting points.
then common sense would say you'd have a little
difficulty putting the seats back in.
having taken them out they will be a PITA to put back in:D

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Had to remove my seats to run a wire to the back. Didn't have any problems putting them in. I hope you separated them (60 section goes in first with the support bar and then the 40 section)

·
Registered
30 Posts
PCH said:
Had to remove my seats to run a wire to the back. Didn't have any problems putting them in. I hope you separated them (60 section goes in first with the support bar and then the 40 section)
yeah but when ya leave 'em out for a long time ya totally forget what goes where and...ah.... IS that all the parts:confused: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Its a peice of cake, I cant count how many times I removed mine while running cables and building the box. Air tools do help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Skeeter said:
Its a peice of cake, I cant count how many times I removed mine while running cables and building the box. Air tools do help.
yeah but out and stay for along time ain't the same:D heck I don't even know where my son put the bolts:eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.