Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

anybody have a pic of these on an xb. Ive never seen it before. The ones that i always keep seeing are the once with rounded back up light. I kinda like this but just want to know if anybody purchased this before.

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Check out the FEB issue of the MODIFIED Magazine. They have a feature on xB wth LED tails in it. They are actually ANZO tails, bit look same to me. bbist have those also. The mag should be still out.

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Didnt pay attention- you said about rounded back up. So I guess the Anzo's pic is not what you are looking for.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oooh, thats nice. I like it. is he in this forum? I want to know if theres any flaws in it or where he got it from.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Those are mine, and nope everything is perfect with them. Only thing I had to do was buy bulbs for them because I had the TYCs and they use different bulbs. I got them off ebay and the seller's name is Zomkspeed, that seller isn't the cheapest but he had them instock, packed very well, and they shipped them fast.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh, nvm.. i didnt realize it was your xb. so any problems with it and where did you get it from? is it just plug and play?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.