Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put in 2 12 kicker cvrs nice custom ported box and a cadence amp... anyways its loud as hell but it sounds like it is like reflecting off my metal??lol anyone have this happend to them.. i mean some songs sound nice but it might be how i have it facing.. it is a slot ported box. i got the subs facing up(the ceiling) and the ports are up too..

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have a cadence amp as well mine is the d class a 7 and i have 2 memphis m3s facing twords the back seat. cuts down on alot of meatl sound. btw what amp are you running?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
From my experience, it's all the air you're moving around, which is flexing the whole backend. Believe me, I had 2 15's in my box, it has a very metal-ish sound. Even pointing straight up. The only way I've heard of correcting this is to use a sound damping material which decreses the flexing in the metal. I hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah Dynomat or Edead

GEt dynomat Xtreme or Edead v1SE^2 my friend has Dynomat Xtreme and I have Edead v1SE^2 and they are very close to how well the work. Dynomat Xtreme is a little better but for the price of edead its worth it.

Dynomat Xtreme 36 sq ft $129 Edead 40 sq ft $64 (amazon.com)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.