Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share, I got some new turn signal lights called Sylvannia Silverstars. They look blue, but when the turn signal is on, it's orange. Check it out:

Before (see the orange):

After (see the blue):

I just wanted to share...thanks!:)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
they are sweet, aren't they!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, you got the real dark blue, very sweet! What color does yours flash? The one I have is real bright yellow orange.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Wow, you got the real dark blue, very sweet! What color does yours flash? The one I have is real bright yellow orange.
Yellow just like stock, just brighter.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Wow...aren't those expensive? they look good though.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Wow...aren't those expensive? they look good though.
$20+ tax. at O'Rileys auto parts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Padanky said:
$20+ tax. at O'Rileys auto parts
Yeah, ^^^^

I like it cuz it goes with my color scheme (Blue/Silver/Black).

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea mine were 20 or so. Theyre nice stuff. Super well lit and appear blue, then turn on amber. Pretty pimp shiz !

Scotty

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Those are schweeeeeeeet! I just cleared my corners today and picked up these at Pep Boys for 5 bucks each.....

They look much better than the stockers but nowhere near as nice as yours. I'll have to go get me some!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
1LowXB said:
i have the same basic bulb orange under silver paint are the sliverstar bulbs alot better?

I've never seen the Chrome ones in person, I like my silverstars because they are bright and give the blue appearance in the light.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Padanky said:
I've never seen the Chrome ones in person, I like my silverstars because they are bright and give the blue appearance in the light.
It's a great look! I'm just into the blue I guess.:p

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
9.98 for what lights at what parts store??? I went all over today and found the silver stars for about 20 a pair or 9.98 ea, and the titaniums for 7 ea.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yea, i was planin on getting those too(Silverstars)...so you say they are brigher than normal? I probably will change mine to white though...Eventually I will change all the amber to another color...probably white though...I was thinking about using the blue LEDs for the rear turn signal, but it flashes so i don't know...
These are the blue LEDs in my 626, they were just parking lights for the JDM Projectors but on the stock USDM it was both, but i left it white then.

I also have a question the sylvania website says the front side markers use 1157 is that right? I don't even see the rear ones listed, anybody know what they are?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.