Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I need some opinions. You guys told me I should go with a more aggressive stance, so I switched it up. I went with different springs for a lower drop to get rid of the gap. But after seeing the thread started by Thunder God,Im still not happy. Im thinking of running Progressive coilovers, but then again, I dont want to buy the first thing I see. So I come to you for more advice. Suspension set up suggestions anyone?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Okay, I need some opinions. You guys told me I should go with a more aggressive stance, so I switched it up. I went with different springs for a lower drop to get rid of the gap. But after seeing the thread started by Thunder God,Im still not happy. Im thinking of running Progressive coilovers, but then again, I dont want to buy the first thing I see. So I come to you for more advice. Suspension set up suggestions anyone?
I ran the Progressive Coilovers for awhile..I had a great stance with it, the ride was amazing, the responce to turns at high speeds were amazing. The suspension products from Progress are at a good price and you get the lowerst drop with the best responce for the money paid. I know these guys and they are awsome.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Not to totally hijack, but this might also help ya in deciding on coilovers. Can someone post on where to find info on the progress coilovers?. they're not listed on their website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.