Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HEY CLUB xB FOLKS !!!

Friday July 28, 2006 marked the Tech Day Installation with TAZ on his NEW SS FX1 Cold Air Intake and ...
NEW Racing Stripes !!!

Becaus ofposting size limitations, below is the link to the original post !!!

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2590

SEE YOU ALL for the "STAGE ONE UNVEILING" at the SCION SUMMERFEST with our friends from
XCLUSIVE SCIONS in Santa Monica on Sunday July 30, 2006 !!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good job, This pic is the best, LOL!!!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Padanky said:
Good job, This pic is the best, LOL!!!:)
Thanks for posting up the one pic I didn't want on the boards! Just kidding, it's a belly competition and I'm glad to say the statue won!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
I remember you mentioned the stripes at AutoFashion,Taz... They came out really nice! How do you like that CAI?
WOW!!!!!!!!! I really noticed a difference this morning on my way to work. Better pick up, higher speeds with a little lower RPM's and the sound is awesome! I'm sorry I waited so long to do it.

Thanks to George and Sam at Scion Sport...you guys ROCK!

I'll be buying more stuff soon.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
WOW!!!!!!!!! I really noticed a difference this morning on my way to work. Better pick up, higher speeds with a little lower RPM's and the sound is awesome! I'm sorry I waited so long to do it.

Thanks to George and Sam at Scion Sport...you guys ROCK!

I'll be buying more stuff soon.
Are you talking about the CAI or the racing stripes?? J/P :D I like it. Looks cool.

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hayalex6 said:
why's it called nationals if it's in Cali? Looks like a fun event,but nationals = central location to me.
In regards to the name: Scion "Nationals"

Southern California is home to many original, founding, and varied Scion Owner's and Enthusiasts Clubs which are represented throughout the United States. It was and will continue to be an All Inclusive Show for All.

Although proximity wise as far as having a show in the middle of the United States, that may be something we can look into in the future.

This will be the 3rd Year for the Scion Nationals. If and when the Scion Nationals can have the funds to put on a venue in the middle of the United States it will continue to be presented here in Southern California, one of the Nation's leading areas where the Automotive Enthusiast's have the most enthusiam shown.

Hope this helps !!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
What is that white thing with the pics on it right before the pic of the guy witht the long hair?
That's the installation directions for the CAI. The guy with the long hair is Chuck. He's been picking up my recyclables for about 7 years now. Super nice guy, always likes to hang out with me while I'm working on the Box. He rides his bike about 25 miles a day collecting plastic and aluminum.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
I missed seeing your car, Taz! Wish we had a chance to check it out. The box is looking really awesome! :D
You guys were all busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, you can get a good look at the Nationals next weekend. Be sure to check out the pimp floor mats. :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.