Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am seriously debating wheither or not to get the GReddy Supercharger from Fujiz.com....HOWEVER I need a list of everything that I would need, and I have NO idea where to start, PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance.

Description of Supercharger:
'Chosen vehicles with limited space for modification and vehicles with close-coupled catalytic converters are idea for GReddy supercharging. State-of-the-art Magna-Chargers with internal by-pass minimize drag while fuel tuning is optimized for smooth linear power, with our pre-programmed e-manage and hi-flow cast intake manifolds. Included GReddy belt and pulley systems make this a complete bolt-on upgrade.'

Picture of Supercharger:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sir said:
Okay, I am seriously debating wheither or not to get the GReddy Supercharger from Fujiz.com....HOWEVER I need a list of everything that I would need, and I have NO idea where to start, PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance.

Description of Supercharger:
'Chosen vehicles with limited space for modification and vehicles with close-coupled catalytic converters are idea for GReddy supercharging. State-of-the-art Magna-Chargers with internal by-pass minimize drag while fuel tuning is optimized for smooth linear power, with our pre-programmed e-manage and hi-flow cast intake manifolds. Included GReddy belt and pulley systems make this a complete bolt-on upgrade.'

Picture of Supercharger:
i've been thinking about this too.. but its too soon to me.. i barely had the car for a month.. don't wanna push the engine already.. i'm just going to give it some time.. then hopefully i'll purchase this too.. if you get it.. let me know how u like it.. and if its worth the money!

·
Registered
311 Posts
superjeer said:
They say they're bolt on and come with everything needed! Time and money is all that's left :)

Ask the Fujiz!
time doesn't go by fast enough for me with this xB.. this breaking in process is taking TOO long.. i'm doing mods AROUND the engine.. its so hard not to resist buying an intake/exhaust/headers.. :( .. i guess its looks and audio for now.. til i at least get my first oil change..

·
Registered
916 Posts
YOu will need in addition to the supercahrger 2 stages colder spark plugs and higher flow injectors. I would go the RC Engineering's website and check it out for the injectors. THey have a calculator that will tell you the right injector to buy.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Just the SC and some fine tuning.

And as Matty said, you may want to change your plugs and fuel injectors. You may be able yo get away w/ using some OEM Toyota injectors, from another engine, if you know how much flow you're going to need.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Break in time??? WTF, Screw that, if it dies its under warrenty and Toyota gets to fix it. Also putting bolt on does not void the warrenty under they can say the bolt ons caused the failure. The only time I ever broke in a motor was the 306 with 10 to 1's and 18lbs of boost in my Mustang.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Fuji rules, trust me, but I wanted your guys' advice...I just wanted to know if I would need gauges or anything like that, flipant little things, you know...JIC....:D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, for sure, I will get that.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Get a EGT gauge to make sure your not running rich or lean as well, less fuel more heat, more fuel runs cooler. A better tach, or at least a shift light, that way if you at the track you dont have to watch the tach to shift, the bright ass shift light comes on and you bang another gear. :D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^I will get the EGT gauge...but as far as the shift light....this is for an auto only xB.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.