Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok .. i drive a 2006 black scion .. i want a sun roof so bad i can tast it:mad:

but .. i dont know if i can get my dealership to do it.. is there a way i can get a sun rooof put in.. .

or hell i might go get a plasma torch and make the box a convertable.. lol...

but fore real.. any one know what i can do ?:confused:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Not sure I would have posted this up in this section, but you can do a Google search for Scion xB sunroof and find all kinds of places to do a sunroof install for you. Wabasto makes some [email protected] stuff for the Box.

·
Registered
196 Posts
my two cents on sunrooves...

yes...

I have one

never tasted it...

but I must say...

it makes a FUN car 100% MORE fun.

Buy one NOW.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
The dealership had one installed for me and financed it into the car. I wonder why they wouldn't do that for you, it's extra money in their pockets.

I have a Webasto canvas sunroof, it's the shizzznit.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
yeah I had the dealership install one so I could have it financed with the car. It's a Webasto and I love it.

not as much as I love Andy's sunroof .... but I didn't even know that was possible at the time :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
yep,same here...dealer financed it with the car. I love it! Take today for instance...sunny, warm, fall, mmmm purrfect day for a sunruff! I looked at the canvas ones but decided on the automatic glass one. Its pretty big and it closes when I turn off the car, which I like because you dont have to worry about it clouding up and raining ...in your front seat...when you are off doing god knows what.. anyway, mine is not a westabo, I think its the one toyota uses, I think its from Sweden. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: yaaay sunrooves!

·
Registered
974 Posts
FoxNBox said:
yep,same here...dealer financed it with the car. I love it! Take today for instance...sunny, warm, fall, mmmm purrfect day for a sunruff! I looked at the canvas ones but decided on the automatic glass one. Its pretty big and it closes when I turn off the car, which I like because you dont have to worry about it clouding up and raining ...in your front seat...when you are off doing god knows what.. anyway, mine is not a westabo, I think its the one toyota uses, I think its from Sweden. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: yaaay sunrooves!
If its from Sweden it's a Webasto roof. Webasto is the brand Toyota uses, at least the dealership I went to. The sonroof is also covered under the Toyota warranty as well as the manufacturers warranty.

The canvas roof I went with has all the same features as the glass roof. It's full power and has a one-touch open and close. Great roof.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Oops, my mistake. This is the one they put in. Please show us pix of your sunroof when you get it in. :)

INALFA asi 840 SERIES INBUILTS

asi Series - The asi Inbuilts are the ultimate in open-air systems. The complete range of asi Inbuilts offer optimum ventilation and light control. All asi-sunroofs are equipped with the new generation Inalfa One TouchTM illuminated switch that allows you to fully open, close or vent the solar tinted glass panel. Standard Autoclose allowing the sunroofs to automatically close when the ignition is switched off is very convenient. All Inbuilts have an integrated automatically deploying wind deflector eliminating wind noise in addition to a sliding Sunshade covered in vehicle matching fabric. The headliner Substrate allows clean interior finish and gives you the maximum Safety possible. asi-Inbuilts meet all applicable FMVSS and TUV Safety Standards.

DIMENSIONS

asi 840
19" x 33"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts