Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Super sweet man! I've been thinking about getting that done in the coming years. One for the front and one for the rear. Well, at least a window and shade for the rear.

I REALLY like it, it's better than some of the ones I've seen!!

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Thats sick - where did you get it done - small shop or big nation chain type place..............um can we say tax return?????????

·
Registered
291 Posts
that was 1300 plus tax installed?! if so damn that is bad ass!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
way choice...if i may

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
the more i look at it the nicer it gets. i think i know what i wanna do next!!! :D it came out SUPER CLEAN. it just looks like it belongs there. where did you have it done, do tell.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had it done here in the Bay Area. Autohaus in Hayward did it. They have a couple of locations.here.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
autohaus. they have a location in san deigo dont they? dtm autohaus or something like that. when they first started doing roll cages i had a buddy with a gti they wanted to make a prototype from and ruined his car and wouldnt comp to the damages. everything else ive seen come out of that place tho was done spectacular.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure about San Diego. This shop does the usual, stereos, alarms, DVD systems, etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got it back from the shop. Very nice install and looks good too! It's a Webasto 790. Thought it was kind of big, but now looks like the perfect size. Cost was $1300 plus tax.
That's really cool! is the tint dark enough to keep it dark?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Supa clean! I'm jealous as hell! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.