Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all wanted to give props to Xclusive Scions and Scion of Santa Monica for giving us all a kick ass show!! Was nice to chill on the pier and chat with fellow Scion Peeps. Thanks for the Hospitality!!! Hope you do it again next year!! Now the pics......

Lets start it off with those bad boys ffrom Balliztik

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice pics mike, nice seeing you guys today!
c yas

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
What a blast today! Nice pics and congratulations on your win. Your whip shows pride and hard work, I'm always glad to see that rewarded. Good luck at Truck Jam next weekend!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That's about as many Scion's as Houston's Scion Expo. I wish Houston could get shows like that going on.

Nice pics!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cravin said:
I had a great time today! Santa Monica pier was a great location and thanks to Xclusive Scions and Scion of Santa Monica for hosting such a cool show. :D
There you go being modest again...congratulations on winning 3rd place Best xB! Your ride is super clean, glad to see you get the first of what I'm sure will be many trophies! Be sure to post up a pic of you and your trophy when Rodney gets them up on Scinergy.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Cravin said:
Lol I showed my kids the trophy and they were finally impressed instead of thinking Pops is going through a midlife crisis and turning into a boy racer before their eyes. :)
thats great !!

·
Registered
546 Posts
very good show, great location I had a sweet time....congrats all who won... and thanks to xclusive scions for a good time....it was worth it....

·
Registered
24 Posts
The show was pretty Kool... :) I had a good time watching all those scion xb's!!!!!!! I hope in the next show I meet some of you guys with ur cars!!!!!:)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Met up with SESD on the road again...were getting really good at that!

Met up with Art and Amy for roll in....

Hi Jesse!

Art's Display....Sweet!

My friends from SE....

My brotha from anotha motha....LOL

Javier

Jack's ride...

Xclusive Scions...Thanks for a Great Show!

OMC in the House....Or i mean Jess!

Nice grip on that trophy Jack.......LOL

SE Winners

Scinergy Winners

Team Scinergy

My ride

Roll out

Special thanks to Xclusive Scions and Scion of Santa Monica. It was really great show and Venue.
C=:{

·
Registered
50 Posts
pics

had a really good time. Loved seeing my favorite guys!! Taz, Rodney & Dave!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
nice pictures! I am loving the over view of all the cars!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.