Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Click image to enlarge!

This show is sponsored in part by Joseph Scion here in Cincy. They will be there giving out a bunch of Scion stuff. Please feel free to visit our website for more info. Summershowoff.org. Pre-reg can be paid through paypal to our club and it's all secure so you know it's legit. Spade Kreations is also a huge sponsor in the show as well. We'd like to get some Scions pre-registered so we can make a Scion award instead of Scion being with Imports-Other.

If you are coming from out of town, we have a good hotel deal set up. It's with the EconoLodge. It's literally a minute driving distance from the show. The address is 4670 Dixie Highway. Fairfield, OH 45014. Phone # is 513-829-7000. The show's address is on the site so you can see how close it is.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!! Scion will be there giving out some stuff so you can't miss it guys. There will be a licensed dB contest going on as well for all you bass heads.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I just need to quit my job and drive around to shows all summer. That would rock!

Sorry, but I won't be able to make it out for this one. Too bad too, sounds like a GREAT time!

Good luck!

-Alex

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JayDizzle said:
So ummm... yeah.... I'm gonna probably be there!!!
As you can see on the show site (summershowoff.org) we got a killer deal with a hotel that is literally like two driveways away from the show lot. Bring some of your other boys down from Chi town. It will be worth it! I promise!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump this up! all hotel info is on our site. all you have to do is call them and tell them you are coming down for the show. they have everything already set up. come on guys!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i might be in ohio when that is going on. me and my boyfriend are going to be in russelville ohio. i think its close to cinncinati. idk. its some small town. ill see if he wants to go to this thing though but i wont have my sisters scion ill have my nissan.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only 2 more weeks left! Joesph Scion is giving out a 4gb iPod to the "People's favorite Scion" plus much more scion stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts