Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i'm sure pretty much everyone know that suiciding the rear door is a huge pain in the butt on these cars, but how hard would it be to do the fronts? has anyone done it cause i haven't seen it. maybe padanky could help me out with this one.
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
The only problem is when you try to open both doors on one side at the same time, They are both trying to go in the same spot, and they would hit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for shattering my dreams!!! j/k i knew you'd know the answer. is there no way around this? well i mean anything is possible but i mean is it possible without major crazy work to the doors?
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
Not without some crazy hinges that would probably look like crap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
darn i wanted to do something with my doors but rear is expensive as hell and lambo is played out.
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
I hear you on the Lambo doors! Don't know what to tell ya'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Padanky said:
I hear you on the Lambo doors! Don't know what to tell ya'
hey maybe i could gullwing!!:eek: :rolleyes:
also about how much would the rear cost ya think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
that would look horrible. plus all the frame work you would have to do. that would cost even more than rear suicide. maybe double.
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
ThunderGod said:
how bout sliding doors for the f & r, kinda like the van. front slides fwd, rear slides back. :D

How about all of you are crazy!!! LOL

I was thinkin' about spliting each door in half and making each half of each door suicide, making it an eight door. What ya' think, is it possible?:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Padanky said:
How about all of you are crazy!!! LOL

I was thinkin' about spliting each door in half and making each half of each door suicide, making it an eight door. What ya' think, is it possible?:rolleyes:
thats would be crazy. does anyone know how much it would be for rear suicide door roughly?
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
yellow_sub said:
thats would be crazy. does anyone know how much it would be for rear suicide door roughly?
No, I think I heard that one guy would do it for 10k, I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Padanky said:
No, I think I heard that one guy would do it for 10k, I think.
HOLY F-ING HELL!!!!! i've see quotes for gull wing less then that. how much would you charge if you had to do it chris?
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
yellow_sub said:
HOLY F-ING HELL!!!!! i've see quotes for gull wing less then that. how much would you charge if you had to do it chris?

I wouldn't do it. To much stress. And I don't have the skills.:eek:
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Screw it, I'm welding them all shut and we can all jump through the windows Dukes of Hazzard style!!

YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!



-Alex

Props to Randode on the chop and the bandwidth! HAHA!
You won't!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top