1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Really involved. $5-10K

·
Registered
173 Posts
yep.^ that xb is mine. first off there is not really a "kit" for any car, not a matter of bolting on you will have to cut alot. 2nd if you can do it your self like i did you will save BIG time. when mine was all said and done it was like 6-700 bucks.

and it is done now

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
hey wackblackxb .. did you have some of your work done in PA??

He did it all himself....

In refering back to your PA comment someone should just buy smartass's xB it is for sale on the other site. Already suicide doors, shaved and painted flat black.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i did the work in pa tho too. i went to college right near pitt.

·
Registered
567 Posts
ahh ok i dunno a buddy of mine was interning at some nice hot rod shop up there, and he knows i have my B and he was telling me about a 2 toned, suicided b with xbizzle on the plate. He was telling me you sectioned your roof or something?

·
Registered
252 Posts
yep.^ that xb is mine. first off there is not really a "kit" for any car, not a matter of bolting on you will have to cut alot. 2nd if you can do it your self like i did you will save BIG time. when mine was all said and done it was like 6-700 bucks.

and it is done now

I can't do it and I don't have the m oney for someone else to do it, but I've just gotta say that is the sickest xB I've seen. Love, I mean love, the suicide doors, Ron

·
Registered
173 Posts
i dont know man, i never sectioned my roof. before i did the doors i was gonna chop it. but not anymore

ohh and thanks for the comments guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
suicide doors will never get old... lambo style came and went in the late 90's, but suicides are always the way to go on any custom sedan. I just have to nut-up and start choppin' on the 08... i think i'll wait until the warranty's up.

oh, and i saw your "committing suicide" video on youtube... right on for screwing with the camera and making it easy for me to hit the back button...

·
Registered
23 Posts
i wish wish wish i could get that done for $6-700...looks great and sorry i dug up this thread was just searching for suicide door stuff =]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.