Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm selling a Sony CDX M9900. It no only plays MP3 but has a ton of cool features, it even has an lcd panel for the display. You can feed a video signal into the unit and watch movies or play video games on the unit. You can capture up to 99 different still images from the video input to store as wall paper! It has way to many features to list here. The bottom line is it is a really cool and unique head unit that you can save a ton of money on.

I'll let it go for $225 and will include the xB dash kit and wire harness as well. This unit retailed for like $650.

Check out my listing in the classified section... http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f4/3943-custom-audio-system-transplanted-my-xb/

It is 100% functional and in great condition.

Thanks!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ I suggest Dave's unit^^^

·
Registered
37 Posts
I forgot to mention....I'll also throw in the wired joystick remote that I got seperately for the unit (it's way more convienient than the wireless remote). I have it mounted to the left side of the steering column cover below the headlight multi switch. User-friendliness is unparalleled since you can comfortably adjust all your common functions. I rarely use the faceplate or wireless remote. Let me know if you need a pic of this remote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.