Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
????? I would like to know some too!.....ive been told to get a suede that is a little strechy

·
Registered
125 Posts
you want to make sure you get good suede, dont go the cheap suede or the cheap glue. i have my whole interior done is suede except for my seats which im getting ready to redo. just take your time and get the good stuff and you will be ok.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you want to make sure you get good suede, dont go the cheap suede or the cheap glue. i have my whole interior done is suede except for my seats which im getting ready to redo. just take your time and get the good stuff and you will be ok.

I picked up some Nautica Suede that original price was $30 a yard but got it on sale....i hope thats expensive enough...

for glue I was going to use that 3m XXX

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ya I was even told maybe some spray adhesive?????

·
Registered
389 Posts
cant wait to see the pics when you get it all done....hurry up!!! ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cant wait to see the pics when you get it all done....hurry up!!! ;)
Well im not going to rush....cause i dont want to F&#@!!up so

I promise ill post pictures...

These is the project that...

I really want to take my time so it can look good.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
i got mine done at a shop and the suede they got me cost them 50 bucks. i say if you really want it to make sure it turns out right i say have a shop do it

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You may want to check with OCXB, he just did his and it turned out great!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I've done a few small items here and there....
Wrapped my rear hatch piece in suede.. just be sure to buy good suede...

The stuff I bought cost me $22.00 a yard...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Couple poor pics of my suede headliner. I started to do this myself but changed my mind when I started fooling around with the white suede. Local shop charged me $65 labor if I pulled the headliner and provided material. Decided it was well worth it to let them do it.

·
RS4.0 #1526
193 Posts
Wow the white looks great too bad I have a dog. The thing I normally dislike about suede is that just vaccumed look it always has.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
WOW...super clean on soooo many levels!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts