Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Thought I would share my interior and suspension mods to help encourage the club. All parts were purchased through ScionPartsPeople.com and are genuine toyota parts.

1) Silver molded dash/door applique
2) Cargo net
3) Rear bumper guard
4) Obx shift knob leather/billetshift
5) Leather sport steering wheel
6) Front strut bar
7) Rear sway bar

I believe the shift knob was from a 2009 limited model of sorts. I had the net, steering wheel, easy and strut bars installed by Toyota to maintain warranty. It cost 430.00 to do so.

---------- Post added 02-25-2016 at 01:20 PM ----------

#failpostofthemonth ...will update photos shortly.

---------- Post added 02-25-2016 at 01:22 PM ----------

So apparently you have to rightclick open the images since I used weblinks...I will still upload later when at my computer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Images Finally! I really loved the contrast of the red rear sway and the black underneath its VERY visible from behind since my ride is not lowered and it goes great with the 686 red accents. The ride is MUCH firmer and sportier. Love the feel but be warned you WILL feel more bumps in the road as a consequence.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looking good! I like the Parklan Edition, it falls into the limited production runs like other release series.

I must admit that I was surprised to see that manual transmission version of the Parklan do not exist. Simply not offered by Scion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed...it seems more and more people are trending away from manual trannyz. It's most unfortunate!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts