Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
since toyota and subaru partnered up it would be way easier for subaru to take some toyota badges and sell it than develope a whole new car for europe.

toyota did the same thing with chevy cavaliers an japan. all they did was rebadge it with toyota emblems.

·
Registered
23 Posts
what ?? Toyota and Subaru partnered up ? when did that happen ? just wanted to know cause got them both sti and the box . . . I agree with BB626, Yaris should not have the subaru logo, its just not right lol

·
Registered
949 Posts
ok the funniest thing i have ever say was today saturn is made by chevy right? go look at a vue see what engine is in it... it is a HON DUH motor...

·
Registered
362 Posts
1LowXB said:
ok the funniest thing i have ever say was today saturn is made by chevy right? go look at a vue see what engine is in it... it is a HON DUH motor...
Yeah, that's actually old Acura RL engine. Before buying the box, i was contemplating buying Saturn Vue for 2 microseconds because of the engine. :eek:

This re-badging happens a lot in other countries....
Just go to China... you see VERY FAMILIAR cars that have Chinese company logo and you go wonder... "Huh??? What the??" Ok. Bad example... :D

I remember Hyundai Excel being rebadged and sold as Mitsubishi Precis (and started the downhill of Mitsubishi...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.