Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a prefab single 10" box. I was surfing ebay and saw a box that fits in the storage area in the back next to the spare. It fits flush to the lid that covers the spare and has matching OEM carpet. Anybody have one? Any others out there for a single sub that give decent sound?

Thanks,
Laz

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I dont know of anyone with this set up, but I wondered if we could just glass the box that is already in the back with a top and it might be a lot cheaper if you dont mind the work.

Make sure to ask the seller how many cubic feet are inside.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know of anyone with this set up, but I wondered if we could just glass the box that is already in the back with a top and it might be a lot cheaper if you dont mind the work.

Make sure to ask the seller how many cubic feet are inside.
They quote a little over 1 cubic foot.

·
Registered
526 Posts
a couple if people have it in there cars that i have seen from SE there running Image Dynamics in them

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
im lookin for something similar as well i really don't wanna give up the space in the back. but wanna put at least one of my 10's in. In your guys opinion what would recommend the autoformz fiberglass or the sealed box ?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
There's a few people in this area who made their own box like that. It looks really clean, and sounds very well. If you utilize the space right, I'm sure you could easily get 1.25 cubic feet easy and run a nice 10 or 12 for bangin bass.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ive seen quite a few of those around the site. its a great idea. I myself am thinking of running one of those. i have a single 12 now in a sealed box pointed forward and i get the most amazing sound out of it. and its almost undetectable outside. Ok im too partial to switch but its a good idea!

·
Registered
333 Posts
you should hit up Mike his name is quadoptix4, he makes the 12" enclosure for the right side...he owns M2Motoring

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
thats a nice website. i browsed around on there for like half an hour drooling. and itching my arms from the thought of fiberglass. those boxes and amp racks are deffinately a nice touch. thats probably the route im going to go. and keep all the carge space.

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
anyone kno the best sub for the audioformz enclosure? i have a 10'' jl sub dont know the exact model but i was thinking of putting something else in there.. anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
630 Posts
anyone kno the best sub for the audioformz enclosure? i have a 10'' jl sub dont know the exact model but i was thinking of putting something else in there.. anyone have any suggestions?
I bought one of the first audioformz boxes that were made. I use a JL Audio W6 anniversary edition sub. i don't have the sticker on there anymore and I want to cover it with carpet. It sounds great. Its gonna be tough finding this sub though as it has been discontinued.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have the scoshe and its pretty good....
I went ahead and picked-up a scoshe set-up and can't believe the sound out of this 10! I haven't broken in the the sub yet, but so far it has much much deeper bass than the kicker 10 and is as loud.

Laz

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.