Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for some OTG 10mm spacer shims on the 26th, and I was suprised to not hear anything from PrecisionMuffler.com

I've tried emailing to 2 different addresses, but still no response. Something going on there? It's aggrivating not being able to trust online merchants because of a lack of communication or poor shipping, I'm not trustworthy from the getgo from previous experiences, this doesn't help.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Let me make this real easy for you...

(408) 263-8474

Straight off of his website. I got my wife's OTG shims from him and it was a very good experience. And don't forget it is the holidays. A lot of people aren't available until after the first of the year.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was thinking about the holidays and all, but I've ordered stuff from 4 other online vendors the same day and it's all coming in friday. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the number, never saw it on the site.

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
Wow, one month? That's pretty slow. Either he was out of stock and didn't tell you or the post office was hella slow ;)

Have you tried Van @ Onetongarage directly? He's usually pretty busy, but I still got my spacers in just a few days...
Gabe stated that they "overlooked" my payment? Hmmm, you get extra $$$ in your acct. and don't bother to see who it's from...NICE!
I thought of ordering from OTG directly but I had to email Van and I didn't want to that. I wanted to order right away but I guess if I had ordered from OTG, I would have probably received them sooner. Oh well, lesson learned!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hello folks, sorry for your delay on your order. PrecisionMuffler.com the actual business was closed from Christmas to New Years and I am back in the office from a very VERY RELAXING family trip.(no laptop, no worries, plenty of drinks=) I see your emails and no worries we did not forget about you or anyone else that ordered from us over the holiday. Your shims will ship out today and you got the last pair that we have for another week and a half. :eek:

Just to let you guys know that we do this every year. We have a physical location that we work out of and have employees here as well. Christmas to New Years is our slowest time of the year so instead of having everyone here for a week doing nothing, we give out vacation pay and send everyone home. :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Thanks Stylis for your email. I completely understand why you were closed for the holidays. Paranoia gets the best of me.
awww, no worries man. Got your email and remember I am here almost 24-7, another great reason I needed a vacation! :p :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.