Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Style bB rolled out to Lake City for a Charity Event. Jpscion (Jeremy) had his debut for the club! Here are the pictures.... Wayne, Doug, and Jeremy put your pictures in this thread when you get the chance. Thanks

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ Ditto! ^^^

·
Registered
212 Posts
TRASH!!!! =P

actually, had a good time hangin out in the sticks this weekend, i'll try to get ashley and my pictures up here sometime tonight, got some good rollin shots on the way there hanging out the window ;-)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ashley: wow, theres not traffic on I10 today
me: i'll tell you why, theres about 14 cars behind us while we're going 35 mph on a 70 mph interstate :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
expect a call from me later tonight zach ;-)

unfortunatly, chris may not be there, hes being shipped to kuwait for the navy....but we've talked about it, at least me and doug will be there on the 13th, jeremy, fell free to chime in on this one, but i'll call you tonight about the other thing zach :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
haha aight.
if anything, just leave a message.
got work later on. sounds good.

yeah, man Chris..be safe homie.
i only get 2 days off a week and i'm
using them on my lady's prom this weekend coming up.

man, i hope i can get off so greg and hopefully
that chick can come here to Orlando.

sucks cause the chick set her myspace
as private. nooooooooo.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20421457

yEE hAAWWW

·
Registered
212 Posts
yeah, me and ashley have talked about getting a hotel room so we can party like rockstars!!! (no....no cocaine!!!), so let us know, we can make a weekend out of it :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
lol, i'll call you when i get off today...or actually i have class today...so i'll call you when i get out of class....i think theres a nice motel 6 we can crash :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.