Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally got the box back and I had the chance to clean her up and get some decent photos of it. Thanks to Thedanger, Doug!!! This is "VIPSTYLE"

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
nice box... very clean and smooth...

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
saw the whip in person last nite...i can tell you, the workmaship is top notch, kit fits GREAT (even the bumper lines under each taillight are perfect!), the visors look great painted, everything that is shaved, up close looks like it was NEVER there...lol...excellent. Great job Chris! It was awesome seein u and the mrs last nite (grasshoppa! lol). Malane says whats up nucka!

C

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
haha i cant see the pix (stupid filters at work) but i KNOW what spot u mean...lol....wonder who showed u that spot ;)

HAHA! What up Doug..hows the fit son!? Nice avatar YUM!

Oh and FYI...i DID find a new spot....but its SUPER top secret for now...at least until the lip kit comes in and gets installed.....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I dont ever want to hear any more whining about the east coast. Just us whining about the deep south ;) . That thing looks spectacular.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great work, def one of the best xb's ive seen. Are you going to be getting those inserts that go on the door that go with that kit?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great work, def one of the best xb's ive seen. Are you going to be getting those inserts that go on the door that go with that kit?
Nope, I didn't like the flow of the doorcaps, they sat to low in my opinion.

Well I got word that my Mercedes turn signal mirrors are almost done!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Ef'n Awesome!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Damn, I gotta change my underwear!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.