Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone has seen the posts but now here are the pics. Style bB attended a show this weekend and I was inducted into the group Friday Night. Here are some pics of my car from the show. I didnt take any pics of the rear nor the inside but here is the stance, wheels and such. Let me know what you think.

On a side note I would like to thank Style bB for letting me be apart of the elite group. I would also like to thank them for the help on the installs at the Weiland Garage. Without the help of all the friends nothing would be possible.

Keep in mind I bought the car 12/2/2005

Without Further adue:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
827 Posts
That is one schweet ride. I love the stance, and real clean looking. Nice work.

Another BSP.....Awesome week for us :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
signalxb said:
Hey Jeremy,

Are your fenders trimmed or rolled? and what was your process. Looking really good.

I'll be representing the 18s again real soon!;)
Front fenders have not been touched (yet) but the rears are completely cut out to the very edge. Some people are going to tell you not to do it because you cut past the spot welds but I am going to have someone go in an probably spot weld it back, but you don't have to as the adhesive back there is pretty strong. I do recommend spraying it with some rustoleum so it doent rust though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.