Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here are a few pics from Sat night here in STL out by hidden valley (our lame A$$ ski hill) just enough snow to pi$$ me off and get car all dirty, but the boarding was a nice change.

[/u]

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
You guys are preachin to the choir. Im sitting in 7" of damn snow right now
:(

Alex.... remember how low my car is.... noticed the height I just mentioned...

Math is not on my side here folks. Looks pretty bad arse like it's laying stockies in the snow. I hate the midwest. Someone in FL or CA or a warmer state want to offer sanctionary for me?

scotty

·
Registered
199 Posts
Stupid weather made me miss an awesome club meeting on Sunday, my normal hour and a half drive probably would have taken close to 3 hrs with the roads the way they were, they didn't' even get the plows out until after lunch.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Cali weather? Man you guys in Cali don't know what snow really is!!! Haha, I'm just playin' but you guys get fluff compared to what we see out here!

BTW, I'm not leaving out Colorado. What happened to the people who live out there sucks, and I hope all is safe for those who've had to endure some of the worst of it!

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I hate snow!!! And cold weather!! I'm going back to Texas. LOL.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boom, remember I once lived in CO. Out there people know how to drive, and the highway dept knows how to take care of the roads. And Steph, I was in Tx last week visiting my parents, and trust me, when the weather hits there like it did last week, it shuts the whole state down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts