Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I was driving home from my boyfriend's house minding my own business when something flys over the median wall and into my car in the middle of San Antonio on one of the busiest parts of the highway. All I hear was a loud pound and couldn't quite make out what the hell it was. My tire was completly low immediatly but there was a large gap between cars so I could easly make it to the shoulder. So I call up my friend Zeke not knowing at all what I hit and completly shaken up and he heads over and informs me that I hit a deer. It's the most random thing ever... You just don't expect to hit a deer in the middle of the city... I have lived in the boonies for over a year now and you would think if I was gonna hit a deer it would be there... well anyways I got super lucky, I made it out with just a severly punctured tire, a dent in the fender and a scrape on my front bumper... I think I walked away pretty lucky. But yeah still STUPID DEER!

The bumper is slightly misshappen but you can't really tell from this pic...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Bummer about your ride. What happen to the dear?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
that deer must be lost in the city.

sucks to hear about the xB. but at least you're alright.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You got lucky. I've seen some crazy damage from deer, working in a bodyshop.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i'm extremly lucky... when I got home and my parents saw how little damage it was they were very releaved too

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I know a guy who owns an xB and hit a deer head on. They haven't decided whether to total it or not yet :eek: I'd say you're very lucky

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dew said:
I know a guy who owns an xB and hit a deer head on. They haven't decided whether to total it or not yet :eek: I'd say you're very lucky
How do you decide whether to total out a deer or not? ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Sorry to hear about your box.:(

I hate deer, thats why I shoot and eat them. They are much better on the dinner table than on the road :)

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
xjeepguy said:
I hate deer, thats why I shoot and eat them. They are much better on the dinner table than on the road :)
LOL. That's good...I like that. Sucks about the deer hitting you in the middle of the city. I know there's a bunch of deer down there in that area (used to live in Marble Falls, about 1 hour 1/2 north of SA).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.