Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Mid-Westerners!

We've got a bad storm coming through. Hail, heavy wind gusts, cows flying everywhar! Keep those boxes covered, whether it's garage or just cover! (like myself, just a cover :( )

Anyone north east of here should also be prepared for an assload of snow and bad weather!

Be prepared guys, the whole spring is supposed to be filled with horrific storms of epic proportions this year!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
quick boom, come to phoenix...you can use my garage. the weather is 'terrible' here too. we had a high of like 60 all week. I EVEN ALMOST HAD TO WEAR A JACKET!! crazy i know.:rolleyes:

really tho, stay safe in that weather!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I'm ready to go back to phoenix. this lathargic Chicago weather sucks. It's been cloudy for over a week. WTF?

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My girl and I lucked out and missed out on the craziness this morning. I am glad too. Many of the cities that were in the way had sightings of tornadoes and hail and heavy wind gusts that really made stuff fly that you don't see everyday.....well, flying.

Anyways, this is the first of MANY to come through here for the spring, so be prepared!

Also, I keep a close watch to the weather since I don't have a garage, though I'm not trying to be the 'crazy weather guy' I can easily keep people from the midwest-to-east areas updated with the storms the brew up around here.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Im hearing reports from my sister in Omaha that they had a foot of snow fall with 40-50 mph winds. That HAS to suck. Even the military base is basically shut down right now.

scotty

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, this year is gonna be crappy until the summer months come around. BE prepared!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
We got 10 inches in the Metropolitan Omaha area. At 5am this morning it was raining snowing and thundering and lightning. Weirdest thing ever. Also to top it off 40-50mph winds to boot. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts