Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK PEOPLE, SOME BAD **** HAPPENED TO ME THIS WEEKEND, MY XB WAS BROKEN INTO AND MY CLARION 755 HEAD UNIT WAS STOLEN. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS,
RENE:mad:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in the big south central area

watts to be exact

but willing to travel:cool:

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
in the big south central area

watts to be exact

but willing to travel:cool:

dammm... i just read ur post and decided to share an experience that happened to me too.... i too live in south central and had my fender sidemarkers stolen.. i went to downtown to run some errands and in less then 5 minutes i left my car unnattended and in those 5 minutes somebody went to my car and clipped the sidemarkers off of my box... so sad but luckily i had so aftermarket sidemarkers. i tapped into the headlight wires to get em turned on cus the cable on the stock sidemarkers was cut too short ( when i got jacked). Those Bastards!!!!!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I really hate thieves. I pay CLOSE attention to my car whenever I can, where-ever I go. I think part of my 'insomnia-tic ways' are due to the worry that someone's gonna break into my car.

I had my first car broken into MANY years ago, they stole my subs I worked so hard for on $6 an hour while in high school. Since then, anyone that comes close to my car gets the evil eye.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
sorry to hear that bro. we should def. keep our eyes and ears wide towards classifieds on other forums.

i had a friend who use to keep his boa snake in his car for theft deterrent. he was always curled up nice on the driverside seat.

i could put my 2 american bulldogs in the car for deterent too but, probablly wake up in the morning and see the xB swallowed up.

·
3,453 Posts
^^ Yeah, you don't want to do that......Something about the interior being a fluffy white in the morning.....

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
^^ Yeah, you don't want to do that......Something about the interior being a fluffy white in the morning.....

if only there was an alarm system that activates a electric shield around your car.. so if someone touches ur car they'll get shocked. lol... yet again ill stick to my remote start alarm.. :D

·
3,453 Posts
I did hear this thing about some system being able to shock you, but it was too powerful and illegal.....Deadly weapon or something....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'd like to have one like the SUX 2000 had in the Robocop movie. It had steel straps that surrounded the thief in the drivers seat and electrocuted them! Sweet. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.