Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I saved my stock tires and wheels just in case. Good thing, had to sell my Niche's and needed something to roll on.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hey, how much do you guys think a set of stock tires is worth?? Say with about three to four thousand miles on them?? :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I think they are worth keeping, I've used my stockers a few times. Just switch them out when I need to do a good cleaning on the 18's. I've been using them all this week. Probly still use them till the 24th, big show on the 25th. Right now my 18's are nice and clean.

You won't get what you think they are worth, they are worth more when you are in need of some wheels for any reason.

Loaded down camping! My 18's would rub with the 15offset (25mm spacer)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I'd say hang onto them too. I'd say it's possible that you could get like $25 per wheel, but do you really need $100 that bad? :p

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
calvin (xb1013) has the rewinds in chrome. he used low profile tires and lowered his box. the thing is soooo low to the ground.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I dont need any money!!!

Someone wants them and I dont thats all, but I cant just give them away I could buy something I wouldn't normally buy with that money thats all.

Thanks!! I wasnt thinking a grand or anything. LOL!!! :p

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yeah, Sherri, just hang on to them...I'm keeping mine cuz you never know what may happen. But that's the man talking, if I had my way I would sell them to buy something else for the box. LOL!!;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts