Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All;

When I load a cd into the single cd stock radio on my Xb, it goes into a random function where it randomly selects which track it wants to play. The display shows a RND in the lower left corner of the display. Any idea how to disable/change this function? When I purchased the box (new), it didn't come with a radio/cd manual. Thaks for any help.

GaryB in Prosser, Wa.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
huh

should be in the pkg that has owners manual and the first aid kit. a little phamplet just on stereo. cant remember how to get it back to noirmal ill look next drive, good luck:)

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
so true

what steph said ^^^^^^ the preset buttons serve diff functions when cd is in and or mp3 ipod is hooked up. still no manual tell dealer to hand one over so nobody gets hurt :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
...no manual tell dealer to hand one over so nobody gets hurt...
Yup! You paid for that manual and it's yours - if they say they don't have an extra, tell them to order you one. A manual came in the package with your radio and it was their job to put it either in your glove box or in your manual pack. If they didn't they owe you one - no excuses. :)

(Yeah, just push the button under the "RND" label. Those things don't just tell you what it's doing, they lable the buttons right under them, too. :D )

Tomas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.