Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and testing bBonVolks new camera...still a work in progresss, and i'm working on the front as we speak, but there will be much much much more to come in the next month, i'll keep everyone posted ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice, Style'n.

·
Registered
762 Posts
thats why simple beats complicated/busy hands down

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the compliments

the front isn't done yet scotty...however, i won't be using lowfer sports....brand new they're about 800 just for the front :eek: , but i will be sticking with my hks struts...they're short stroke and ride like a dream, and someone will be settin up the air ride on those struts with camber plates for me

specs:

viair 350 compressor
parker water trap
fbimini 3 gallon 9 port aluminum tank
all parker dot compression fittings
3/8" smc dot airline
fbi mini rear bag brackets
contitcech 2500 bags
hks c-compact rear short stroke shocks (from my old coilover setup)
3/8" rocket valves
smc fill and dump controlls
dakota digital odysey digital gauge (not installed yet)
2 3way momentary toggles

i actually may try to go a little lower by modifying the fbimini rear brackets just a tad (cut some off the top), but i don't want it much lower b/c it has less then an inch till the rear fender makes seks with the wheel...which could be good, but if i dump too fast one day or slam it on uneven ground....i wonder which would give first....my fender...or the wheels.....:eek:

·
Registered
762 Posts
the fender cuz the wheels are from heaven

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol, thanks for the compliment dustin, but at the same time, that will suck if that fender gets messed up, i may just shave off a couple of mm off of the tophats and slow down my dump so it doesn't crash into the fender :eek:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Lookin sweet.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Damn, that's the look right there! I'm jealous!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
by far my favorite box as of today

·
Registered
372 Posts
what is in the water in Florida?! man, every ride coming outta there is to die for.

that is one beautiful ride. congrats, man.

·
Registered
453 Posts
One word... HOT

Lets get the front done Wayne!!! So we both can PSHHHH PSHHHH around town. LOL Got to get my ride back first.... *Fingers Crossed*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.