Scion xB Forum banner
41 - 60 of 843 Posts
^^^

I agree....With enough power going to them, the 8W7's will def. pound and how tight and accurate they are. How did you get the Boston Pro 6's in the dash? I am running them Co-ax mounted in stock locations and added Boston Tweets in the front dash locations. I had to turn my amp way down b/c I was going deaf with that in the front.

Nothing flashy or boomy, but there's also 2 10 inch Arcs under the front seats and custom kick panels. I just wanted something clean sounding and somewhat stealthy. Alot of people think I get all of my bass from the single 10 in the back.

Not much, but what the hell.

JVC in dash DVD w/ 3" TFT
12" Premeir 4"deep sub.
850W amp.

Attachments

Pulled out the old, and in with the new

sorry for the fuzzy pic, my car isn't in heaven it's just from a camera phone in broad daylight. Digi cam is on the frizz. Although it sure sounds like heaven

gives me more usable room in the back, better sound quality, and a much cleaner look from my original setup
the lip opens up to storage pockets around and behind the actual sub box underneath for more usable space as well :)

Mfg by Dew Industries lol :cool:

Yeah, that looks good!

I'm think 4 woofers, push/pull, but haven't decided 6.5s or 8s. I had Pyle 8s push/pull, in my 1976 Celicas in the early 80s, powered by Sanyo PA-6100 amps.

here is mine, not done yet, air ride is being put in also.

the air tank for my air ride is going under my amp rack on the right side. like this,

i got 2 planet audio 12's powered by a planet audio amp.

41 - 60 of 843 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.