Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 843 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i don't see a thread for this yet so lets start one. Whip 'em out, i wanna see what you're packin in the trunk of the box. I'll start with mine:

2 memphis tens, the box is built around my air tank for my bags. the second amp is powering my headunit and speakers

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mine so far, I am going to get a custom box built but I have too many other things to do first!

Attachments

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts

yeah I know, could be fancier but this set-up is all easily removable when I need the space :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dew said:

yeah I know, could be fancier but this set-up is all easily removable when I need the space :p
I hear ya, I use my XB for my Business so I have to haul a ton of Equipment around so mine has to be removeable too.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
just say no to radioshack dB readers. go to an reputable audio shop and get it measured on the new Term Lab measuring system. Its more accurate than previous ways to measure.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Here's my unfinished Boom of the Box....

More to come: ports, carpet, other neat things....maybe a new setup by the end of THIS year..
BTW, they are now facing up, that was just for pics sake. And yes, no backseats are used in this 7 cubic feet of monstrous bass

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Not a lot of hit to mine, just enough to provide some dance tunes for the club kids!

It's two Kicker Comp-V 10" subwoofers in a Kicker box and two Dual 6X9s in the Kenwood box. Only the subs are hooked to the oldass Legacy 1400W amp. I've never turned the amp all the way up for fear of blowing the hell out of the speakers.

Works pretty damn well actually!

-Alex

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
it does sound quite nice ^^^

the best part though of course is the crazy dancing that happens under the club 798! :D Keep up the good work Alex!

·
Registered
239 Posts
well keep in mind that im 18 and still in HiSkool... and i pay for my brand new box all on my own... so it aint fancy... but she bumps!

i will be finishing it up when i have auto body in 4th term

1 - 20 of 843 Posts